eMedia Teach Yourself Acoustic Guitar Pack (Steel-String)
Free Shipping Included! eMedia Teach Yourself Acoustic Guitar Pack (Steel-String) by eMedia at Crossroads Philadelphia. SKU: 748768. MPN: EG07108B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Everything you need to start playing the guitar, including guitar, accessories, the best-selling eMedia Guitar Method v5 CD-ROM and a bonus
Everything you need to start playing the guitar, including guitar, accessories, the best-selling eMedia Guitar Method v5 CD-ROM and a bonus Essential Guitar DVD!
The eMedia Teach Yourself Acoustic Guitar Pack comes with a quality 40" full-size steel-string acoustic guitar with a spruce top and a rosewood fingerboard. It is well constructed, durable and very playable. This is a guitar any level player will appreciate for years to come. A gig bag, guitar strap, pick and an extra set of strings are included along with the instructional CD-ROM and DVD.
What makes this pack so valuable is that it comes with a complete learning solution for young and old. eMedia Guitar Method v5 is the latest version of the world's best-selling, beginning guitar CD-ROM! 182 comprehensive, full-screen lessons cover everything from the basics to chord strumming, playing melodies, and fingerpicking. New interactive feedback on melodies and interactive quizzes help make learning tablature and music notation easy. The method covers folk, blues, classical and rock styles, including a modern rock chapter with various strumming styles, movable power chords and power chord riffs. Lessons include over 50, large-format videos from instructor Kevin Garry, Ph.D., with split-screens and close-ups of both hands.
Learning guitar is made fun with over 70 songs, including famous hits from artists such as Bob Dylan, the Grateful Dead, and Steve Miller. Songs are recorded live and hits even have multi-track, full band accompaniment. As the songs play, an animated fretboard guides you through the fingerings, and MIDI tracks allow you to slow down and loop parts of the music for practice. This latest version offers fully scalable lesson screens with an option for full-screen video and interactive feedback for melodies. The Note Tracker shows you what note you’re playing and Instant Feedback tracks your progress through the melody as you play. eMedia Guitar Method v5 is the ultimate way to learn how to play guitar!
eMedia Guitar Method v5 features songs in a variety of genres to make learning fun and memorable. It includes dynamic, multi-track audio playback of hit songs popularized by well-known artists, such as:
- "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan
- "Little Red Rooster" made famous by the Rolling Stones
- "Rock N' Me" by Steve Miller Band
- "Downtown Train" by Tom Waits, made famous by Rod Stewart
- "Uncle John's Band" by The Grateful Dead
- "Scarborough Fair" made famous by Simon & Garfunkel
- "House of the Rising Sun" made famous by the Animals
- "La Bamba" made famous by Ritchie Valens and Los Lobos
- "Midnight Special" made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- "Ode to Joy," "Minuet," and "Greensleeves" are some of the other popular tunes.
Built-in Essential Software Tools Include:
- Automatic Tuner Tune your guitar quickly and easily. Just play into your computer's microphone and immediately get feedback to see if you're too high or too low. Full audio reference notes also provided.
- Chord Dictionary Includes fingering charts and recorded sounds for over 250 chords. Easy access helps you learn songs with new chords quickly. An indispensable reference tool!
- Animated Fretboard Displays fingering positions as the music plays. Also shows fingering for any chord or note you double-click. Features right-handed, left-handed and mirror views and comes with six different skins including Rickenbacker, Strat, Gretsch and ’59 Les Paul.
- Digital Metronome Allows you to set your own tempo and work on your picking speed, rhythm and timing. Provides both visual cue and/or audio tick. Full range of tempi, from largo to presto.
- Digital Recorder Record and play yourself back! This feature allows you to compare your recordings with the instructor's version, fine tune your skills and store musical ideas.
The eMedia Teach Yourself Acoustic Guitar Pack also includes a bonus DVD for learning with the eMedia lessons on your TV. This makes learning even more accessible when the computer is not convenient. eMedia Essential Acoustic Guitar's 46 easy-to-follow lessons range from basics such as stringing and tuning your guitar to playing chords and strumming techniques. The lessons mirror the curriculum of the included eMedia Guitar Method CD-ROM.
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- 64 MB of free RAM, CD-ROM
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later (Intel OK)
- 64 MB of free RAM, CD-ROM
Features & Highlights
- This exceptional guitar pack includes a quality constructed 40" full-size steel-string acoustic guitar with a spruce top and a rosewood fingerboard, a gig bag, guitar strap, pick and an extra set of strings along with instructional CD-ROM and DVD
- Includes: eMedia Guitar Method CD-ROM with over 180 guitar lessons and a bonus eMedia Essential Acoustic Guitar interactive guitar lesson DVD!
- Interactive Feedback Listens to Your Playing, Note and Finger Tracker, Flash Card Quizzes with Over 180 Step-by-Step Guitar Lessons, Over 50 Guitar Lesson Videos, and Music Notation Display Options
- Learn songs as you master techniques with the over 70 included songs that cover a multitude of styles and include hits made famous by Bob Dylan, Steve Miller, the Rolling Stones, and others
- Software features include: Variable-Speed Playback, Animated Fretboard, Music Theory, Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary, Digital Metronome, and Digital Recorder
|Item Weight:||7.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||18.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 5 x 5 inches|